Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time for Photography


Persistent- great name for a lifesaver
Since I've moved to what is termed "Canada's Riviera" there has been wonderful opportunities to take marvelous images. Ocean, mountains, luscious floral arrays...you name it, it's here.

BUT, my self confidence to do justice to those images wasn't quite on par.

So what do you do...............well if you're me with built in entrepreneurial DNA you create a Newcomers Photography Club so you can find and mingle with like minded peeps. I've found with life or anything, someone always knows more than you do and likewise you also know more than some others...so create a community and share, learn & grow together.

Through that association I came to meet a retired photographer by the name of Alan Cornall.
I signed up for a 4 hour lesson and he took me on a private photo shoot. This "Persistent" photo image is the result.

Wow, you don't know what you don't know! He pointed me to new ways to SEE!

It was marvelous to catch his passion (still there at 78) and to allow his enthusiasm to keep me going as we became mountain goats to get just the right light, the right view, the right everything.

I will be sharing nuggets of what I learn this coming year through this blog.

**Sign up** on the left and become a *follower* to make sure you get all of them.

Make it a Great Day!

Barb Ashcroft
1-800-919-1998
http://www.recallwhen.com



No comments: