Saturday, May 2, 2009

OMG An easy way to be paid for our FUN hobby

When I knew I had to be a Heritage Maker I jumped in with the Business Kit and invested $299.95 usd. It has been one of the best investments I have ever made. At the very least being compensated with the best pricing for my very own projects. Of course it has gone way beyond that and given me the opportunity to share in the precious life experiences of those who come across my path.

Just Announced!
May 1st, 2009 HM corporate announcement.
Business Kits are available on a short term basis for $199.95 AND include a publishing credit for a coffee table book 8.5 x 11.5 size (value $69.95).

So for a mere $130 net investment, women & men who have a passion to preserve special memories can receive a website, a business kit and the opportunity to BE PAID to create their own memories plus share the privilege to others.

It just doesn't get any better than this. When Oprah added us to her 'Top Ten All Time Favourite Gifts List' I thought we had reached the pinnacle, but this makes it available to everyone for the price of a good pair of shoes.

Is this you? Are you into design? Photography? Digital Scrapbooking? Self Publishing? Card making & sending?

Here's your chance to do just that and create an income stream at the same time.

Make a Living while you make a Difference!

Contact me right away for an overview packet.

Digital Design Diva,
Barb Ashcroft
www.recallwhen.com
BarbAshcroft@shaw.ca

Pleae help me get the word out. 29 days and counting. With all the folks financially hurting out there, this could be a huge opportunity for many.

No comments: