Monday, May 19, 2008

Baseball Fever


Ok my apologies first off. At the risk of sounding like a real ditz I have not posted for AGES as we moved and I misplaced all my log in, blog name etc. Detective Barb found it now! Yeah!


I am newly recommitted to posting at the very least, twice a week to keep you all in the loop.

We're having such amazing fun...I don't want you to miss out on ANYTHING!


BASEBALL FEVER! We can now design personalized playing cards.This photo is a template I created for TRADING CARDS for my grandson's baseball team. All the players can be added with their own names and favourite things they like about baseball. HOW MUCH FUN IS THIS!!!
I also did a set of "Seniors Memory Cards" for my oldest brother who turns 65 next month.
My two brothers and their wives accompanied Ron & I on a trip to Palm Springs last month.
We all got married 40 years ago within 8 months of each other and decided to celebrate this milestone together. So I had lots of fun photo images to place on the cards to make this personalized version of Old Maid. I can hardly wait to see his expression when he gets the package. They come in a neat plastic container. How's that for a creative way to ward off dementia?
If you want to create your own simply contact me at wechangelives@shaw.ca or phone 604-271-5434 (my new phone number since our move) and I'll get you set up with your own free account.
You can check out our website for all kinds of new products at www.RecallWhen.com
Till next time,
ta ta,
Barb Ashcroft
Your Storybook Coach
Don't let your babies grow up to be JPEGS!
Make something extra special with all those photos.

No comments: