Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Chance to Compare

Don't you love it when you feel blessed! This is me and my hubby of 43 years Ron.
I shopped around and compared and I got the best of the bunch. Lucky me!
How about your service or business? Isn't it great when you find out just 'how awesome' your prices and services are! I just opened up one of my favourite local magazines and found a workshop advertised.
One day for $125 to learn publishing options (how to get your ideas into a book)...ok that could be a great workshop. Let's Compare though...
Check out our new local Publishing Club HM.
With just a three month commitment $30/mo you pay $90 and get hands on training, access to free art (40,000 pieces of it - equivalent to a Michael's store - all online) and the best part ..........After 3 payments you have enough publishing credits to have your FIRST TWO coffee table bound books paid for. Not just training but already paid for! HUGE benefits.
I think that's a steal!
So here's some ideas....Mother's Day, Father's Day, Graduation, Easter, sports teams !!!
Get your photos out of hiding...Come Join our Club HM ...fun...informative...rewarding
REWARD ALL THOSE WHO JOIN me IN MARCH WILL RECEIVE ***BONUS*** publishing credits from me as my thank you GIFT.
Let the Fun begin.
Barb Ashcroft
250-752-5499
"Don't let your babies grow up to be jpegs!"

No comments: