Friday, December 3, 2010

Say it with Sign Language

One of my most special times was when my friend Lynn taught a group of us ladies how to 'sign'. I felt so expressive and loved it. We were learning songs that our worship team performed at church. That year we signed the Millenium Prayer for our church's New Year's Eve celebration.
Lynn is a special needs teacher's aid and so talented. We have moved away and I don't get a chance to use my signing as much as I'd like; but it still brings back so many special memories.
Who do you know that uses the gift of signing?
Right now only till Dec 11th you can order this 8x8 canvas gallery wrapped print and save 10%.
This could be a wonderful "Gift of Appreciation" to someone in your life.
Blessings to you and yours,
Barb Ashcroft
1-800-919-1998

No comments: