Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pro Photographers share their tips



I love it when we have a chance to learn from the pro's and they share with step by step, point by point illustrations.


I'm visual, so I'm a big fan of screen shots.


Today I feel I've hit the motherload.


Great instruction!


Great creativity!





Here are several blogs that will direct you with digital photography, photoshop and even working with your Microsoft Office.


Several Christmases ago I interviewed an award winning photographer and wrote a blog on helping folks take GREAT Photos with their new Christmas camera gifts.
It went over so well I reposted it several times.

I'd love to know which one of these postings you like the most.
Please leave your comments below.
So here is a listing of the 'good stuff' with links to various blogs.


#1 Fantastic creative ideas for Lighting with Darren Rowse


#2 50 "Must Have" Wedding Photography Shots by Bill D'Agostino


#3 How to make a photocollage banner for your photoblog or website - Helen Bradley


and an add-on another subject that interests me and hopefully you.
#4 MS Office Tips and Tricks with screen shots as well.
I love the generosity of these bloggers to share tips and tricks for those of us who want to learn.
I encourage you to retweet this message so more people can learn from them as well.
Just click on the retweet button on the left.
Till next time,
HappyLearning!
Barb Ashcroft
Inspired Storybooker
We Bring your Stories to Life
1-800-919-1998


No comments: